FIGHT BACK AND CONTACT AN INTERNET FRAUD INVESTIGATOR TODAY! YOUR FEELINGS ARE WORTH MORE THAN MONEY!
HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED?
Request Internet Fraud Investigation
The following scenario is a typical storyline that scammers use:
Note that the pronoun “he” is used for simplicity. This does not imply that females do not scam.
- He or she says he lives in the Unites States
- He or she is self employed
- He or she is working overseas, or has just been awarded a contract overseas and will be leaving too soon to meet you
- He or she provides pictures of a good looking man, dressed well
- He or she has no siblings
- He or she has no children, or he has one but perhaps they are schooling in Europe
- His or her widowed, his wife had cancer, OR
- He or she is divorced, and his or her wife had an affair with his best friend
- He or she has expensive tastes, and may mention his rolex watch or an expensive car
- He or she wants to “know more about you”….this is so he can learn what you like and don’t like and “play those traits up” about himself
- He or she falls in love with you immediately
- He or she may say “it’s fate” that you found each other
- He or she frequently calls you endearing names such as Beautiful, Honey, Baby on texts instead of calling you by name
- If you met him or her on a dating site, he or she explains his subscription is expiring soon and asks you for your personal email address or requests that you “chat” on yahoo IM messenger
- For a number of reasons, he or she can’t Facetime, Skype, Tango, Web cam, or anything to show you his or her face while you are talking. This is because he or she sent you fake pictures.
- While he or she is working overseas, there is an accident that happens and he or she is wrongly charged and requests money from you for bail, or legal fees, or for lodging or food
- He or she may have someone send you a check saying it needs to be deposited in a U.S. bank, then ask you to send him CASH or a WIRE transfer. By the time you withdraw the cash and send it, the check bounces and now you owe your bank that money.
NEVER SEND CASH OR A WIRE TRANSFER ANYWHERE, NOT EVEN TO A U.S. BANK OR ADDRESS HE GIVES YOU.
Internet Dating Fraud is the fastest growing crime in the world! Even though more than 75% of the cases are not reported.
CONFIDENTIAL FRAUD INVESTIGATION
In my previous private investigator requesting help, I was wrong on the IP Address information.
I have a family friend who, female mid-twenties who is being cyberstalked, impersonated, porn revenge, etc. She has a RO against him and has filed multiple police reports when he has violated it…police have done nothing according to her and her mother.
She has taken many steps to hide her location, her new phone numbers, etc., but he always finds her.
Here is my question for someone more knowledgeable in this area. She has several IP addresses to fake accounts that were set up with her info, can they be traced to see who created them? What’s involved?
At this time she doesn’t have a lot of money, I’m helping as I can for free. Any help, ideas, assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for the free consultation and your time.
The ex is behind a bunch of bogus accounts for several years. He has set up in her name with her pictures on multiple sites then sends links out to her friends and family. She has the sites but she does not have the IP addresses where the content originated from or was created. That is what she is hoping to find and that it will lead back to “him.”
Can the IP address be discovered and tracked back to the perpetrator?
Yes, we can forensically trace back an IP address to its source; However getting the IP address will be the main task at hand.
DON’T BE FOOLED
FREE CONSULTATION ! PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
If you need a private investigator in Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, or anywhere in Southern California for an internet fraud investigation, contact Blue Systems International today – 714-592-8000.